- Q: How do I get started asap?
- A: First of all, thank you for supporting an independent action art project. I know, there's a bit akward to get started with BvR (this will improve of course). Here's a list of the most important things to get going:
When you've created a new user, go to the Market. Hire Bart (use the arrow keys and Enter to hire/buy), buy a Bapka pistol, a holster (preferable left if you wanna fire with your left mb) and put the rest of your money into ammo (Ctrl+Shift+Enter). Then click the Equip button, and Equip all. Finally check the settings and click Play. Here use the number keys to pick weapons, WASD keys, [R]eload etc.
The market: You can also reach the Market at the starting point of a level (near the yellow hovering thing), go to the menu (ESC) and click market. When you run out of ammo or wanna buy more stuff this is were you gotta go to re-equip.
Gaining a level: When you've gained a level you can pick a skill from the list in the menu, you probably need at least one level of the Ammo skill so your character can carry more ammo.
Restoring: When you start a new level/map it will be saved (only once though) and you can restart it any time from Restore in the main menu (note that the level will be restarted and you can't go back, you probably only wanna do this if you die/get injured/fuck up).
Dialogues: are a big part of this adventure art exhibition, you can always go back to the Dialogue log in the ingame menu if you've missed something. Use Backspace to restart a running dialogue and use Delete to end a dialogue.
- Q: The main menu music is playing when I'm on a level and I know it shouldn't be or the music isn't playing at all.
- A: If this happens please restart the game, I've only noticed this once or twice though so it shouldn't be too common. Your position will be saved when you restart.
- Q: What is the recommended minimum age for playing Badass vs. Robot?
- A: There is no recommendation. I encourage parents to decide what games their children are allowed to play. This action adventure art project contains robotic violence, unexpected twists and turns, weapons, insanity, aliens, prophanity, nude politicians, trees, disturbed characters and heavy metal music.
- Q: Multiplayer?
- A: Not so fast my friend, but I've got some co-op multiplayer going on at my drawing board. It would be awesome but it's not a main priority.
- Q: How do I solve the Amazing Space Arcade Puzzle?
- A: Well.. It's not easy but I've done it a couple of times.. But on the other hand I kinda know the answer already.. Press down the O-button (as in Orvar) when you've finished a level.
- Q: Can I travel with the mine shuttle on the second level to another planet?
- A: Sorry, no.
- Q: Will there be any mining action in this game?
- A: Of course, the second level will be dedicated to an entire new revolutionary concept when it comes to mining in games. Or maybe not, but there will be plenty of hostile robots to blow up.